Bhagubai Changu Thakur College of Law, New Panvel
Notice: Document Requirements for securing LLM 1st Year Admission
Dear Prospective LLM Students,
We are delighted to inform you that you have secured a place in the inaugural merit list for admission to the LLM 1st Year program at Bhagubai Changu Thakur College of Law, New Panvel.
Congratulations on your outstanding achievement!
To complete your admission process, please ensure you have the following documents ready for submission:
- CET Score Card (Generated in Merit List)
- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) Marksheet and Certificate
- HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) Marksheet and Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificates and Marksheets of all the Semesters
- LLB Marksheets and Certificates of all Semesters (Original)
- Aadhar Card (Proof of Identity)
- PAN Card (Proof of Income Tax)
- Place of Birth Certificate
- Total 4 sets of above documents are required in the above given format.
- Only the original LLB certificates and marksheets are required, while photocopies (Xerox copies) for other educational documents will suffice.
Please make sure all documents are clear, legible, and in the specified format. Incomplete or unclear documentation may delay your admission process.
Kindly submit these documents to the Admissions Office by 16th September 2023. For any queries or assistance, feel free to contact our Admissions Team at Bhagubai Changu Thakur College of Law, New Panvel.
We look forward to welcoming you to our esteemed institution and wish you the best of luck in your academic journey.
Asst. Prof. Himanshu Arvind More
Admission Committee In charge