The program, organized by the students under the able guidance of Assistant Professor Sagar, witnessed a gathering of esteemed professors, delivering insightful speeches.
Hosting & Welcome Speech: Mrs. Anamika Joshi (2nd year BLS. LL.B.) skillfully hosted the event and given warmth welcome speech The entire college community gathered to pay homage to Rajmata Jijabai and Swami Vivekananda, recognizing their enduring impact on Indian history and philosophy.
- Speech on Swami Vivekanand: Sandeep Singh (3rd year LL.B.), the General Secretary of the Student Council, shared his thoughts on Swami Vivekananda’s ideals. He highlighted the relevance of Swamiji’s teachings in shaping the character and mindset of the youth, fostering a sense of responsibility towards society and the nation.
- Speech on Rajmata Jijau: Anamika Joshi, the Lady Representative, eloquently spoke about the life and contributions of Rajmata Jijabai. Her address shed light on the unwavering courage and leadership qualities of Rajmata Jijabai, who played a pivotal role in shaping the course of history.
- Address by Assistant Professor Sagar: Assistant Professor Sagar Devghare took the stage, delivering an enlightening speech on the life and teachings of Swami Vivekananda. His discourse delved into the relevance of Swamiji’s messages in the contemporary world, emphasizing the significance of youth in nation-building and the pursuit of knowledge.
- Presence of Respected Professors: The event was graced by the presence of other esteemed professors from the college, further enhancing the academic and cultural significance of the celebration. Their presence added to the intellectual depth and academic fervor of the occasion.
- The celebration concluded with a National song Vande Mataram sense of inspiration and commitment among the students to carry forward the legacy of Rajmata Jijabai and Swami Vivekananda. The event served as a platform for fostering unity, intellectual growth, and a deeper understanding of the values that form the bedrock of our cultural and philosophical heritage. The active participation of students and the insightful speeches delivered by the students made the event a memorable and enriching experience for all.